INKspired Blog hop 21

on
26 Jul 2015


More and more babies

Hello and welcome to another INKspired blog hop! Before me on the hop this week is Maree McIntosh and I'm sure she has something interesting to show us!



 
 
 
This Blog hop I have babies on my brain with my second sister due to pop any day and baby showers popping up here, there and everywhere ekkk!!! How exciting!!

SO with babies obviously my choice of topic this week I set out to create something fun and cute with this sketch as my guiding light!
(with thanks to Teneale Williams xx)



 
 
I didn't like this sketch to begin with however it grew on me and by the end I had created two cards! WOO HOO go me!! LOL
 
 
 
So first it was the boys!
 
 
 
I just love this large bread tag! Here I cut it out of soft sky and then pierced around the out side using the paper piercer and a template out of the eclectic paper piercing pack.
The joy and the cute little bows either side of the baby banner were cut out of brushed gold paper, isn't it just sweet.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I love the little Toucan out of zoo babies stamped in Mint Macaron.
 
 
 

 

 
 Then its the girls turn!
With this card I turned the sketch on the side. 
The tag I cut out of blushing bride and the tea doily behind makes it so pretty for a sweet new baby.
This time I used linen thread for the bows and a very vintage button!
 
 
 
 
 
I then pierced around the out side of the card, I feel this finished the card off.
 
 
 
 
 
Thank You so much for stopping by!
Click the button below to continue on the blog hop!
Teneale is next up.


http://tenealewilliams.com.au/2015/07/inkspired-21/
 
 
 
 Renee xx
 
Check out below to see what I  used to create my cards this week.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




7 comments on "INKspired Blog hop 21"
  1. Totally adorable Renee, I've missed your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Lisa's comment, totally adorable...............do I see a trend with baby cards here. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby cards are so cute, know where to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These baby cards are just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gorgeous cards Renee! Love the use of the bunting from the celebrate today stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these two cards, Renee! They are just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet cards, SO happy having you back on the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature