INKspired Blog Hop 40

on
4 Sept 2016



Hello, Im here with another INKspired blog hop. Before me on this blog hop is Lisa I'm sure she has created something beautiful.

YAY its spring here in Australia and I'm super excited!

This is the sketch we worked with this week.





So iv got flowers on my mind and iv been asked to create a 18th birthday card for a lovely young lady and here is what i came up with.




I used the number of years stamp set to create the back ground in Mint Macaron,
 Melon Mambo and So Safron.
I just love how versatile this stamp set can be. 
I cut the 18 using the Large numbers framelits these make it so easy. 







Thanks for stopping by next up is Allison

Renee xx



3 comments on "INKspired Blog Hop 40"
  1. I love the way you have used the stamps to create a look of DSP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your homemade DSP it works so well and the Melon Mambo pops!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature