September Card Class

on
29 Sept 2017


Today I want to share with you some cards we made for our September card class.
I absolutely adore these bright and fun cards and the technique used to create them too.
 I loved it so much I decided to make these in to my September customer thank you's.





 I used six fun colours Berry Burst, Daffodil delight, Tempting turquoise, Melon Mambo, Bermuda bay and Calypso coral. 

To create this fun background we stamped Versa Mark ink onto Glossy white card stock and let it dry for a few hours. We then sponged ink over the top to create the amazing resisted look. We then mounted the gloss onto the coordinating colour tied a bow with Basic black bakers twine and created the front tag.







Don't miss out on my October card class held on the last sunday of the month.
 The girls and I have so much fun creating together.

Renee xx


Product List
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature