Perennial birthday card

on
20 May 2018
Renee Lynch Independent Stamp Up! Demonstrator 


This a quick card that looks completed. I guess I love layers. Do you love layers like me? Leave me a comment and let me know.


This card is featuring the Perennial Birthday Stamp set this set is carrying over into the 2018-2019 annual Stampin' Up! catalogue WOO HOOO! (I love this set if you couldn't tell)

To create the background I used two different stamps out of the set. One I stamped using Melon Mambo the leaves I used Lemon Lime Twist. It looks effective right?



I then layered the second largest square out of the stitched shapes fraimlits in Melon Mambo on to a scalloped Lemon Lime Twist square. The sentiment was stamped on to a strip of whisper white and the little flowers fussy cut to add texture.  Finally I finished with a bow in Lemon Lime Twist mini stripped ribbon. I love a good bow too!






Renee xx


Click the image to shop



Product List Click on the photos to go to my online store
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature