Cute Baby Box

on
20 Nov 2014
Cute Baby Box.




I'm in love with the GIFT BOX punch board!!
Iv only just gotten my hands on this handy new punch board from Stampin' Up! and iv been having so much fun.

I already had the envelope punch board and didn't see the need to purchase the box punch board as I could make boxes with my envelope board. How wrong was I! I had a friend bring over her Gift box punch board telling me I had to try it! Well I did and I fell in love.
 
Why you ask???
 
Making a box with this punch board is so super 
Easy, Quick and Simple.

No need to look for that tutorial on pinterest searching through hundreds of pins (I know we have all been there) just to find the measurements and directions on how to make a box using the envelope board.

Just cut your paper to size and follow the board punching and scoring three lines at a time! All done super quickly!



 
 
 
Enough about the Gift Box Punch Board and more about the pretty decorations.
I love this hey buds stamp!!
Here I coloured it with Stampin' Write Markers, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz and
Crumb Cake.
 I love how this gives it a vintage aged look.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I then added some Gold bakers twine Gold Sequin trim and on top a PINWHEEL made with the pinwheel sizzlits die which was on the Clearance rack this week. Click HERE to check it out!
You don't need the die to create this pinwheel but it makes life so much easier!
 
 I finished it off with a clear vintage faced button and a bow of linen thread.
 
With a Blushing Bride belly band and a vintage doily I love this sweet little parcel.
 
 
The reason for this box was to hold a cute little gift for one of my closest friends new baby girl.
 
I created this gorgeous head band with elastic lace and
a sweet flower I hand made with silk fabric and pearl beads. Isn't it the sweetest!
  
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed!
 
Renee xx
 
 Be sure to pop back next Sunday the 29th of November
to hop around our INKspired Blog Hop.
 
 
 
 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature