INKspired Blog Hop 10

on
25 Jan 2015
 


Pretty Petals





Hello and welcome,
You may have started here with me or you may have come from Narelle Macey Do make sure you hop all the way around all the girls for some great inspiration.

This week I created a few cards using this sketch.
I found this sketch so challenging that I pushed my self and just kept playing.

Here is the sketch for this INKpried Blog hop






Here is my first interpretation of this sketch.
 I liked the idea but I wasn't completely content with this card.
For the flowers I used the stamp set Painted Petals which is in the new Occasions Catty. This stamp set is available in Wood, Clear and Photopolymer. I personally love Photopolymer. Its clear so you can see to place your stamp
exactly where you wont it to go
the Flower tops are stamped in Pacific Point some are stamped off on a scrap piece of paper first to get a more faded look. The stems are in Pear Pizzazz.
This is a two step stamp making it easy to mix and match colours.





SO.........
With this sketch our lovely up line Teneale ( she is the mastermind behind all these amazing sketches) gave us permission to change the star to any shape we wished.

Of course I changed it to a Flower.
and this is my second attempt at this card. Here I reversed my stamping to the background leaving the panel with more white space.

But one flower wasn't enough
 
so I changed my card
 Again
 
Here I created a flower using the bouquet Bigz Die I cut them out in Whisper White and stamped them with Gorgeous Grunge in Pacific Point. I then sponged around the outside and the inside of each petal in Pacific Point and a little Crumb Cake.
 
The back "frill" of the flower is made up using the Pansy Punch. I punched out two flowers and separated them by scrunching and teasing them apart. I then folded them in half and placed all four behind my flower with a little bakers twine.



 
 
 
 


 
 





I still have so many ideas but for now this is enough. Enjoy..
 
Be sure to comment if you feel. I love to hear from you all.
 
Next up is Teneale

click HERE
 
 

 http://tenealewilliams.com.au/2015/01/inkspired-blog-hop-10/
 
 Renee xx



 
8 comments on "INKspired Blog Hop 10"
  1. your punch art is awesome Renee and love the blue and brown colour scheme. very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made two also! We have a few over achievers today as Kabrina also made two cards. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so bright and cheery no wonder you can't decide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee they are all gorgeous!! Love the colours and that flower is divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colour combo is awesome Renee, I love all three cards xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to say thanks for your sharing this useful information. Nice post keep it up. Hope to see you next post again soon.

    With Regards,
    White Card Courses in Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature