INKspired Sketch Blog Hop 24

on
6 Sept 2015
 
 
 
Hello and welcome to this weeks INKspired blog hop!
 
Before me on the hop is Maree ! Make sure you hop all the way around and check out what all the ladies have to share with us today!
 
Gee I really love these Sketch challenges, its so fun to be put out of your comfort zone and really expand your creativity!
Why don't you have a go with this sketch id love to see what you come up with!
 
 
This is the sketch for this week  
 

 

Iv decided this year to get in early and enjoy making my Christmas cards.
 I'm one of those people who makes heaps and heaps of Christmas cards but I always leave it until the last minuet, that is not going to happen this year!!

Here is the chrissy card I made.
 I had a bit of fun with the new delicate ornaments thinlits, these are so cute and the ideas for how to use them are endless!
 
 
 
 
The strip of DSP down the side of the card is from the English garden stack.
Iv added a hint of bling with the two gold twine and thread as well.
This card would be super easy if you had to make so many! (like me)
 
Enjoy your fathers day everyone
 
Happy Fathers day to my daddy!! 
 

  
Thanks for stopping by next up is the wonderful Teneale Williams 
 
 

http://tenealewilliams.com.au/2015/09/inkspired-24



Have a great day
-RENEE xx

 
Id love to see your creations using this sketch!
Find me on Facebook and play along!
 



Here is a short list of some things I used to make this card!
 
 


8 comments on "INKspired Sketch Blog Hop 24 "
  1. OMG I adore this card. My fave of all the cards this week. STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Renee and I have tell you, you used the piece of paper that I had wanted to use. love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute christmas card Renee with the mint macaron and crumbcake loving this combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous love the subtle christmas colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Renee, this is absolutely stunning! LOVE the clean and fresh choice of colours and the gold thread is a perfect touch. Your photography is also perfect. Beautiful card. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!!! Gorgeous colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks girls! I didn't think I had done that well this week but I thank you for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature