INKspired Blog Hop 31

on
13 Dec 2015

HELLO and welcome to the last INKspired Blog Hop for 2015


what a BIG year its been, and iv enjoyed every minuet, especially all this hopping business !

Before me is Cherie Davies I'm sure she has already wowed you with her creation!
 
  
 So for our last hop of the year here is the sketch we are all playing with
isn't Teneale Williams such a clever girl creating all these sketches!



Of course this week had to be a Christmas card!
I just love Christmas and enjoy making cards for my friends and family.
With this card I decided to use a non traditional colour pallet
Crumb Cake, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla!
 
 
 
playing around with this card it could be such a great template for so many cards, baby cards, first birthdays cards the list could go on! 

 
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Thanks for stopping by
 
Next up is Narelle Macey click the next button to see what she has to show us!

 
 http://narellemacey.blogspot.com/2015/12/inkspired-blog-hop-31-another-sneak-peek.html
 
 
Be good for Santa!
Renee xx  
 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


5 comments on "INKspired Blog Hop 31"
  1. Lovely card so soft and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choice of colours, beautiful. I agree it is a great design for many cards. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Renee. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

    Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee this card is beautiful!

    Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card and colour combo. It truly could be used for lots of different occasions.
    Have a wonderful Christmas. Cheers Narelle.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature