Baby turns One

on
4 May 2016


Well Hello,


Today I was playing around with an idea for some first birthday cards.
Iv got a few very special little girls who are about to have their first birthdays! I cant believe 12 months has passed so fast. 

So i set on a mission to create some super cute girly cards. I started by looking through my stash of Stampin' Up! goodies and i came across this adorable little Deer out of the Made with Love stamp set. I just love this cute little one and i also love water colouring so i had a bit of fun colouring her in. I then used a strip of the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (DSP) out of the occasions catty on the bottom and added that touch of Pink Pirouette. Finally i cut out the big number 1 out of the Number of years stamp set and dies in the middle and also stamped the "Look who is turning" above, these were in Pool Party. Didn't it turn out just so super cute!!







Hope to see you back here soon 
Have a lovey day.
Renee xxx
5 comments on "Baby turns One"
  1. I absolutely love this!!! What stamps did you use in the background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi i actually used stampin ups sheltering tree stamp set for the back ground

      Delete
  2. Such a cute card.. I needed to make a First Bday card and when I spotted yours I just knew it was the one.. I added an owl to the front though because that was the shower theme. It turned out super cute! Thanks for sharing your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds great Sherry so glad i could help out.

      Delete
  3. Cute card and exactly what I was thinking for 2 year old's card! Did you fussy cut the deer?

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature