Blog hop 38

on
7 Aug 2016
Hello and welcome to another INKspired blog hop.
Before me is Lissa .…

Here is the sketch we are using this hop.


This hop I decided to use the Falling flowers stamp set and dies, I'm loving this set 😍😍😍
I find it so versatile.
Here is the card I created.







That stunning flower in Melon Mambo, 
one of my favourites!
A little bit of Mint Macaron popping out all sides 
and a hint of COPPER BLING 
(love love love copper) in the cute copper thread.

Next up is Allison




4 comments on "Blog hop 38"
  1. Love your card Renee. The Melon Mambo just pops out from the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clean and simple style Renee and the colours are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, very soft and feminine.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature