INKspired Blog Hop 46

on
27 Nov 2016

Hello,
The INKspired team are here again with a blog hop!  
Before me on the hop is Marlene I'm sure she has created something wonderful!

Christmas is fast approaching and I'm busy building up my Christmas stash ready to post next week!
I love Christmas time and this year I want to be super organised and get my cards sent out on the 1st of December, but iv kinda run out of my Christmas mojo. I tried to make this a Christmas card but it just didn't work so its now just a HAPPY card hahah.

So lets have a look, but first here is the sketch



Here is what i came up with! I love this LOVE OF JARS stamp set and iv been playing around with it this week. I was inspired after the lovely Louise posted her INKspired card last hop. 





I played around and played around and I couldn't get this card to work for me so in the end stripped it back and now I'm really happy with it!

I used the FOXY FRIENDS paper stack DSP and placed vellum over the top. The "Happy" is in Island Indigo, a colour I don't use much but I just love it with the soft pinks of blushing bride, and pink pirouette and a hint of Mint Macaroon.  



I hope iv inspired you to get this stamp set out and have a play!

Next up is Narelle I cant what to see what amazing creations she has this week!
I'm sure they are lovely!


Renee xx


7 comments on "INKspired Blog Hop 46"
  1. My absolute favourite stamp set! I looove this colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This card is absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Renee' think we all worried too much about the design.............yet all the cards a great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, this is wonderful. The Vellum looks AMAZING over the DSP as a layer. Clever girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card, Renee. The colours and the paired back nature of the card are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Renee and the vellum just sets it off with those soft dreamy flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Renee, What a clever take on the Sketch. The vellum looks great played over the DSP. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature