INKspired Blog Hop 52

on
5 Mar 2017
        Hello,

Today I'm playing along with the INKspired Blog hop before me on this fun blog is Nicole I'm sure she has already got you itching to go stamp but before you do grab a cuppa and hop all the way around.

We have finally received some here in the Australian High Country  
and it is very welcome I can also feel autumn in the air the nights and morning
 have that winter is coming chill on them already.
The rain and autumn feels inspired me to do a little water colouring.
 I love having a sketch to inspire us and stretch our creativity.

This is the sketch for hop 52!




I quiet enjoyed this sketch but in the end I changed it a bit as the square wasn't working for me.


This Carousel Birthday stamp set is so adorable!
 I have many more cards to make with this set!!!



Next up is Allison oh I cant wait to hop around and see what she has created I'm sure it will be amazing as always!
Thanks so much for stopping by

Renee xx



6 comments on "INKspired Blog Hop 52"
  1. I love the use of colour Renee! A beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison sorry to stuff you around last night.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card Renee, I went to use that stamp set and even that image. If I had we could have been card twins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha there must have been dragonflys in the air instead! Thanks

      Delete
  3. Please add mine name to your blog list. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Renee that horse is sooo cute and love teh watercolouring.XX

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature