Christmas in July JOIN MY TEAM!

on
10 Jul 2017

 I'v got some really exciting news from Stampin' Up! in July,
If you join my team and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator this July you will get an extra BONUS.

Choose $235 AUD  worth of Stampin’ Up! products, and Stampin' Up! will
throw in some business supplies and FREE shipping. 

You’ll only pay $169 AUD  for our starter kit but during JULY you will get an additional
 $121 worth of FREE Stampin' Up! goodies. They include snail adhesive, 2 D size clear blocks, a bone folder, grid paper and paper snips as well as this exclusive new stamp set Carols of Christmas!!



Isnt it such an amazing deal! I just love that new Christmas stamp set, Do you?

I'm so excited to have you join my team!

Contact me today for more information
Email me 
rlstampinup@gmail.com

or 
Click HERE to join straight away 

Cant wait to hear from you!

Renee xx

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature