memories and more cards

on
25 Mar 2018
Renee Lynch Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Australia 


Hello, today I'm sharing with you today a sister card to a card I made a few weeks ago! (to 
see my other card click HERE)

I love these petal passion memories and more cards. They make such a simple and easy card.
To change the colour of the memories and more card I used a sponge brayer and Blushing Bride Ink.
 I then coloured the flowers in with the blushing bride and old olive Stampin' Blends. 



I stamped the background using the petal palette Stamp set in Blushing bride on whisper white cardstock.
To finish it off I cut a thin strip of blushing bride and stamped the congratulations in basic black ink. I popped the banner up in dementionals and finished it off with a bow.


Thanks for stopping by 
Renee xx






Would you like to make this project here is the Product List I used. 
Click the images to shop online now!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature