Hello Friend Facebook live

on
6 Apr 2018
Renee Lynch Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Australia



 Hello, did you cat my Facebook live today?
I do a Facebook live video every Thursday at 12 Noon.

Today I was playing around with some of the retiring 2016-2018 In Colour.
 I adore this colour Flirty Flamingo.
 Doesnt it pair so nicely with the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper





The measurements for this card are Flirty flamingo base a A4 sheet cut in half that it 14.9cm on the long side.
The whisper white panel is 12cm by 7.5cm
The DSP strip is 12cm by 2cm

For the background I used Versa mark Ink to get the tone on tone effect with the layering love stamp set.

For more details visit Facebook to view the video and watch me make this card.





This card was based of a card I did a few moths ago to see it click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by Happy Stamping!

Renee xx





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature