Blended Bloom Beauty

on
4 Dec 2014


Just a LITTLE Kindness




Well I thought id do a little flash back,

 to a card I absolutely LOVE!

I think this is my most favourite card iv ever made!!!


 
Here I used so many techniques that I hadn't used before with this card. Surprisingly they came together beautifully.
  
 

 
 Masking:
 
 I masked the "Kinda Eclectic" leaves on the left hand side of this card.
 
Here I stamped the leaves down the side and then roughly cut out the shapes to sit over the top of the leaves. This masked them from the Hardwood background stamp.
 
 Doing this fiddly technique creates clear crisp lines and stops the images blending over the top of each other.
 
 
 

 
 
 You don't have to be super careful

with cutting out the mask

just enough to cover
 
up that stamp in
 
roughly the
 
same shape!

 
 
 I love the Craft (white) ink stamped on Crumb Cake card stock.
 
I stamped both the blended bloom flower and the leaves in Craft ink. I then coloured the blended bloom in with Blendabilities Stampin' Up's alcohol-based markers.
 
These come in three shades and all the colours blend together to created great shadowing. the colour I used here is Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Blendabilities are usually used with Whisper White card,
here I changed it up by using Crumb Cake card stock. I love the look its created!


The cute Pink gems are Dazzling diamonds I just painted them with the blendies. How cute is that! You can also do this with the pearls! This means you can now colour coordinate even more with Stampin' Up!


Click HERE if you would like to follow me on Facebook, you can keep in touch with what I'm creating and get lots more inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by!

Renee xx

 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments on "Blended Bloom Beauty"
  1. No wonder you love it, Renee. It's gorgeous! Absolutely love how you coloured the flower & the soft background is perfect.
    Inky wishes, Di

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature