Twelve days of chrisrmas

on
28 Dec 2014
Here are my Twelve creations of Christmas


12 days of Christmas
 
I love this clean and simple card. Such a great card for a last minuet need lots of cards! (This happens to me most years) 
 
 
 
 
Day 11


Here is a card I made for my Stampin' Up! team INKspired Blog hop click HERE to see this blog post!



  Only 10 days until Christmas
Here is another using this beautiful colour combo. Crumbcake, Very vanilla and Real red!



9 Days my Christmas tree!
 
 
 
 
 
8 Days

The wonderful Wreath stamp set was one of favourites this year can you tell!
 




Day 7
 



Only 6 days until Christmas, I love beautiful gift wrapping.
These flowers were made with the Bouquet Bigz L Die
from the new 2015 Stampin' Up! Occasions catty!
 



5 Days
 
 
 
4 Days Treats for every one!

 
 
 
 
3 Days simple and sweet just in the nick of time.






Only TWO days until xmas
 This is a extra exciting card with its 3D effects. With this card I cut out the wonderful wreath using the framelits and hung it in the cut out circle of the front of the card. You can see through the wreath to the Christmas greeting on the inside of the card!

 
 
 
Christmas Eve,
I created this Christmas bauble ornament to hang on my tree! Its personal, unique and beautiful! 

 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by for this quick blog post
I hope you enjoyed!
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Renee xx
1 comment on "Twelve days of chrisrmas"
  1. Hi Donna for most of my wreath cards I used Crumb cake and white Craft inks the red I used was real red and the green was Pear pizzaz. Hope this helps :-)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature